Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The power of pixie dust!


There is so much to share today! We are so excited to present the actual Heartfelt Craft Shop. It's been opened 2 days, we've had 3 classes already and I hope the campers are as happy as we are!

We have been happy-busy crafting, learning manners, we've made a powerful fairy wand, a magical tooth fairy pouch with the morning fairies. And in the afternoon we made beautiful handmade cards.

Fatima, my daughter, has been an amazing helper and we have been so lucky to have my niece, Camilla, visiting from Nicaragua and being a fairy helper!

I believe in fairies! Just like Wendy from Peter Pan kept saying. The power of pixie dust, lots of work, and great moms that trusted their girls to Fatima and I have made this fun summer camp possible. Thanks to all!

I leave you now with some pictures and I am off to the next session.
See you soon!

This is a note and gift we mailed to our campers. Hope they liked it!



 Look at the shop! Se pretty! Sew happy!

 
Our plans for the week.



Our plan for the day, see how busy we are!

Powerful fairy wands.

Happy fairies!

Magical tooth fairy pouch.


No comments:

Post a Comment